When you’re using a Letter of the Week program, you focus on teaching one letter of the alphabet at a time to toddlers and preschoolers. So when you get to letter M, you might be searching for fun ways to learn about this letter with your early learners!
The letter M has always been a fun letter and there are many ways to introduce it to little ones, including these printable Letter M worksheets! I love the fact that these printable activities can be very adaptable and some activity packs have a variety of activities that all highlight the letter M and things that start with M!
Want more fun alphabet learning resources? Grab these printable Star Wars Letter Find Worksheets for your budding Jedi knights!
1. This printable Find the Letter: M is for Mexico activity is fun for letter practice during a car ride!
2. Is recognizing letters getting easier for your kids? Handwriting is next on the list! Try these M is for Measuring Cup Handwriting Letter Mazes.
3. Combine science and letter recognition with this FREE Magnet Do-a-Dot Printable!
4. This simple, easy-to-prep M is for Mermaid Letter Maze is perfect for your preschoolers!
5. This Free Moon Do-a-Dot Printable is a helpful aid to helping your child learn the shape of the letter M!
6. This Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter M Printable Pack is loaded with non-stop fun with the letter M!
7. This adorable Dot Sticker Page-Letter M Printable is simple, and has lots of different ways form the letter M!
8. This Letter M Worksheets Free Kids Printable is ideal for helping your kids get to know all the words in the “M” world!
9. This Pre-K Letter M Activity teaches your kids to learn the letter M and then has a bonus: you can really use M&Ms! Mmmm!
10. These Letter M Activities for Letter of the Week use lots of pictures to help your children match the word with the item!
11. These Letter M Activities for 2-year-olds are sure to keep your lil’ toddler’s hands busy!
12. These Preschool Letter M Worksheets will give your child a chance to improve in handwriting and coloring!
13. This hand-on M is for Monster activity is perfect for your kids to practice their motor skills!
14. This super-cute Printable M is for Mouse craft is an awesome activity for your kids, even if you don’t like rats!
15. Who doesn’t love music? These Rhymes and Songs for the Letter M are good tools for impressing the letter M on your little ones’ minds!
16. This Free Letter M Animal Alphabet Dots Printable is a two-for-one – it has activities for your child to learn about the letter M and fun facts about mice too!
17. These Letter M Toddler Activities are sure to be tons of fun for your little toddler!
18. Help your children stay on the Ms with this Letter M Maze!
19. And don’t miss this printable M is for Monkeys Maze too!
Work on more letter M practice with these affiliate resources from Amazon!